Ok To Board (OTB) is an airline requirement. Therefore giving written valid PNR is mandatory at the time of submission of the application. We at BTW Visa Services take care of the same to avoid last minute hassles. OTB Charges, as applicable, need to be paid at the time of submission of application. OTB updating process takes 48 hrs approximately after issuance of valid Visa. It is the primary responsibility of the applicant to check the OTB status with concerned airline at least 48 hrs prior to departure
All Indian passport holders need Ok to board while traveling to Dubai .While traveling to UAE (Dubai,Sharjah & Abudhabi) your PNR must be marked with OK to Board from respective airline. After issuance of you visa you need to send this Visa copy to airline for rechecking of your visa. After the checking of your visa airline give approval to board the flight. You can not board the flight if your PNR does not reflect Ok to Board.
Why OK to Board is Needed :
It was observed that number of pax travelling to the UAE on fake visa & such pax was deported from UAE port. hence each sponsorer and airline started to check visa and return ticket before the departure.
Who does Ok to board :
Normally ok to board done by respective sponsored who issued your visas. They have to send PNR and valid UAE visa copy to respective airline offices. Airline check and verify all the details of the visa and then insert Ok to board message in PNR
How we know about status of Ok to board :
Generally, Airline mark ok to board in your PNR electronically. some Airline directly call you before your departure and inform regarding boarding the flight.
What happened if ok to board is not reflect in PNR :
In case passenger go at the counter without OK to Board, respective counter staff have authority to give you permission to board the flight or may denied your entry. Passenger has to pay any liabilities/cancellation cost if his entry is denied.
- With regards to ensuring your excursion, your movement protection needs to cover you in a larger number of ways than one. Why? On a similar excursion you could lose your sack, sprain your lower leg or fail to catch a plane – and that is simply in the initial 24 hours.
- That is the reason Cover-More travel protection plans are pressed with advantages to help guarantee you travel with genuine feelings of serenity. Indeed, we have a scope of advantages set up to secure you in circumstances you never expected to wind up in while voyaging.
- From unanticipated health related crises abroad, to repatriation expenses and lost baggage, your Cover-More arrangement can shield you from an assortment of out-of-pocket costs.
- The advantages don't end there. A portion of our movement protection plans can likewise take care of crossing out costs, individual risk, rental vehicle protection abundance, loss of salary, and then some!li>
- According to DFAT. It is easy for things not to go to plan especially when travelling. Unforeseen expenses can quickly add up while you are overseas, and nothing will dampen a holiday faster than out-of-pocket bills.
- Travel insurance can help protect your financial future against unexpected expenses that arise. Remember the Australian Government will not assist in paying for your medical bills overseas. If you do not have travel insurance, you and your family will have to carry the cost.
- When you purchase a policy you have access to our 24/7 Emergency Assistance team in case something goes wrong on your holiday.
- You are also safeguarded against a range of problems including lost or stolen luggage, travel delays, amendment or cancellation costs, and more! Consider protecting your next trip so you can travel with peace of mind.li>
- Check Your Dates & Time more than twice and don’t forget to reconfirm.
- The Prices on the first tab of your browser is not the final price, the final cost is presented to you after you click “book now”
- Use the official website to check out the reviews for a better understanding
- These Platforms have their own discount offers as the price is always supplied by the owner of the entity or the company providing the particular service or product
- Do Value evaluation yourself and then make payment as some time things can be too good to be true!
- You might not see all possible options on these platforms for example a hotel will have full board or Half board plans but you could only be seeing Bed & Breakfast. Don’t Expect any service after payment from the Portals or Platforms! Or Can try giving your valuable time waiting for your call to be answered by call centre executives!
- Try Booking in Offbeat Times like a weekday afternoon or super early morning & see the difference!
- Do not wait if you are getting a good price! But always read the inclusions carefully like baggage allowance while booking cheap flight tickets.
- These Platforms are selective with their inventory so beware of the aggressive sales tactics.
- Always Read the Cancellation & Refund Policy very carefully! That just might save you a lot of money!
- Beware of Misleading Images & Information and also word of mouth!
- Plan early is the only way to save your money!
- Always compare price by putting exactly same dates & time frames
- Do your research and don’t stick to major brands only you never know what might just surprise you!
It is always understood as the cheapest one … now here you need to understand that .. This is the difference between us and the online portals … The Best price should have all the below attributes
- An affordable cost
- An convenient time
- A airline , timing and the services that match the traveller’s need and profile
- The one that serves the purpose of travel itself .
- No. Of Changes to be made or how many changes one can afford depending on the time the traveller has.
- The most Optimum route geographically